How Do I …?

Serve as a Senate Page

The Oklahoma Senate Page Program is open to Oklahoma high school students who are in grades 11 and 12 who are at least 16 years of age.



Find the lowest Gas Prices

Keep an eye on Oklahoma Gas Prices – they post the lowest prices here.

Renew Car Tags Online

Record owners of vehicles registered in Oklahoma may now renew their car tags online, PLUS you can sign up to receive an email reminder.

Receive a Drivers License Expiration Notification

You can sign up to receive an email notice 45 days before your license expires at the Oklahoma Department of Public Safety website. It is easy and free.



Find Employment

Oklahoma JobLink (OJL) is an online resource that connects job seekers and employers. OJL provides no charge services for those seekinig jobs and those with jobs to fill, such as job matching, job order assistance, résumé management, and skills assessment.

OKJobMatch connects job seekers with employers with online services.

File an Unemployment Claim

For assistance with unemployment, please contact the Unemployment Service Center:
Inside the OKC calling area, call  405.525.1500 .
Outside the Oklahoma City calling area, call  1.800.555.1554 .

Start a New Business in Oklahoma

Visit the Oklahoma Department of Commerce website for information.


Find my Legislators

Input your address and find all your legislators. Need your voter id or polling place? You may also obtain a listing of the Oklahoma Congressional Delegation.

Get a Birth or Death Certificate

Birth and death certificates information can be located here. Look for specific links on the left of the page.

Get a US Passport

All kinds of information about US passports can be found at, a website at the US Department of State. Apply for a passport, report a lost or stolen passport, renew your passport by mail, and so much more. Fees, forms, photo requirements, etc.

Look up Offenders

Search the Oklahoma Department of Corrections public database.

Search State Government

Visit – a free service built by assistants at the State Capitol for Oklahomans to easily access and navigate their state government.



Find Tax Resources

Get Free Income Tax Assistance

In partnership with the IRS and Oklahoma City University, United Way of Central Oklahoma has a Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program, which provides free tax filing assistance in the spring. VITA site locations are listed online as well.



Find Information about Oklahoma Honor Flights

Their stated mission is to transport Oklahoma veterans to Washington, D.C. to visit those memorials dedicated to honor their service and sacrifices. Their goal is to help every veteran in Oklahoma, willing and able of getting on a plane or a bus visit their memorial. Top priority is given to Oklahoma’s most senior heroes – survivors of World War II and any veteran with a terminal illness who wishes to visit their memorial. For more information, please visit

Get Benefits for Wartime Veterans

Wartime veterans and their spouses can receive assistance for long-term care expenses through the Special Pension for Veterans Aid and Attendance. To obtain more information and to determine eligibility, veterans and their spouses can call Operation Veteran Aid at 405.703.3849 or visit Operation Veteran Aid will also help families complete the necessary paperwork.


Home | About | Blog | Legislation | Tours | Jr. Senator | Page Program | Contacts | Photos

Share Button